How do girls want to get asked out?

I like this girl but don't know how to ask her out. Advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• Say something like (in real life is a must):

Hey, uhmm.. I really like you. Do you want to go with me to [enter place where to go]?

Its as simple as it looks. I think girls like a guy to ask her that on a simple way. You dont have to stand on a flat screaming that question out over the city. Just say it when your in a convo (in real life).
    Very important: say it just after she has laughed (say something funny to make her laugh), she will be waaaayyy more likely to say yes.
    Good luck!

What Girls Said 2

• please, please, please don't listen to that guy and ask a girl out through text. i highly suggest you do it in person (but drop hints you like her) i would rather get asked out in the worlds dirtiest Burger King than through text.

• It depends on the girl if she's a classy suddle lady she will probably want something very sweet and short.. make sure she knows she's beautiful. And if she's a loud more flamboyant person asking her with more expression or surprising her

What Guys Said 2

• A rock with a request written on paper thrown through her window, it works.

• With a text.