Moving on to fast after breakup?

So she ended it with me because of her parents and it took me a couple weeks to get my head out of my ass but I got a new job promoting at a couple nightclubs and have been just going out more. I use social media a little more. I know she's viewing everything because it shows me and she knows I see that she's viewing. It's been a month and I don't want her to think I'm out having sex with these girls at the club truth be told I have slept with anyone since. But I'm sure that's what she is thinking. Unless she has moving on already too. Should I spare her feelings and break the no contact?

I was always that asshole boyfriend that her friends and family hated I guess. I don't think I'm that bad yo be honest I feel like women always make themselves the victim. At least in my experience.

What Girls Said 1

• Just because two people Break up doesn't mean they can't and don't Make up and that it is Good-bye, my love forever. And with an "EX" who still Marks an X in your own softie spot, there is now motive in mind, to perhaps even break your own vow of "No contact" Because------I don't want her to think I'm having sex with thees girls at the club...
    It's a fresh break up here, dear, so naturally, it's Normal to still have these feelings that you Still should answer to her, even set her straight with your own life because you may feel you still have a chance with romance.
    There is no harm in asking her how she is. It's been a Month of Mondays and if there is a way, as they say, that friendship is even possible, many times over, it works better for couples who are no longer hooked at the hip.
    However, if you feel it is best to stay where it is at, then keep "No contact," never mind what she is thinking and move on with your new life that seems to be working for you.
    Good luck. xx

What Guys Said 1

• Dude, you sound desperate and needy. There are billions of women on planet earth, don't fucking obsess over that one. The fact that she's playing your victim shows that she really is a lying, manipulative bitch. Stop getting so emotionally involved with women.

Remember the one who cares more, or is more attached and invested, always loses. Obviously you can't get sex like her because you're a guy. But who cares? It's the same with all girls and guys.

Fuck her!

• She's a good girl I just still feel for her. she was forced to end things I know its breaking her. How is that desperate and needy?

• You sound like me two years ago. I try not let me ego come in to play with relationships any more.

• You need to stop being a bitch. The fact is she chose her family even though she's an adult and is under no obligation to listen to them and is allowed to live her own life. She wasn't scared to hurt you and your pride. Yet you're too blinded to see that and want to save her pride instead. Wake up dude.