What to talk about with ur girlfriend over text?

She is annoyed because I don't text her that much but the problem is I have no clue what type of things in supposed to text her? I feel like ill just bore her to death if I keep texting her things like wyd? , good morning etc.

Most Helpful Girl

• Talk about things she likes. Her interests and hobbies, etc. If you mention one of those she'll pretty much carry the conversation from there and you just have to chime in with a couple questions pertaining to what she's talking about here and there.

What Girls Said 3

• you won't bore her, those texts show how much our bf care for us. You can get involve in her world, like try asking her about her day, or ask wht problems she's struggling with, or wht movies she likes, or tell her about yourself, how's your day been going, wht interesting things happened to you, you know, basic things you'd talk to your other friends.

• What @linkywinky said.

• Ask her about her day, ask about what's her favorite things, tell about stories, and etc.

What Guys Said 1

• Women could care less what you text about. They want you to think about them through out the day and texting them shows that you are even if it's about work, talking about your classes or any random thought you wish to share with them.