How to ask a girl out to the cinema?

I liked this girl for a while now and i think i need to take her out on a date how do i ask her to go to the Cinema with me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Someone already said it, but do NOT ask her via text messaging, Facebook, anything like that. Ask her out in person.

All you need to do is simply say "would you like to go to a movie with me on Friday".

What Girls Said 2

• Well for one try to avoid asking her by text.

Talk to her in person when she's alone, be calm and chill and say," do you want to go to the movies with me?" But before you ask her give her hints that you fancy her:)

• omg just ask her ! if the feelings are mutual then do something nice for her before, get her flowers or something. if they are not or if you're not sure then tell her "hey so I've been talking to you for a while now and i enjoy being around you, would you like to go to the cinema with me?" or something like that. don't make her feel like you want to rush things. Just be nice about it and if she rejects it then show her you won't give up and that you really are interested in her.

What Guys Said 1

• Hey want to go to a movie with me?

Wow that was easy.