How can I become attractive to women?

I'm 26 and most my female friends all agree on one thing that I'm not attractive in any way shape or form. It's kinda rough when even my mother told me " Well I'm glad your sister had kids no offense but with your looks I don't see you married"

strangers are one thing but when your mother tells you have have a face even your mother can't love that's pretty rough.

I tried to lift my self esteem trough the gym, sports, martial arts and the like but me I would much rather be attractive to chicks (I guess it's because that's the only thing I can't have)

Is there a way to make myself actually attractive and yes i mean solely physically

0|0
5|4

Most Helpful Girl

• What is exactly your problem? If it is just your face shape, try shaving/growing a beard, changing your hairstyle, etc.
    As for me I know that a lot of guys could be attractive but have the wrong haristyle for their face shape, or are too skinny, or wear baggy trousers (an absolute turn off for me), etc.
    But ya, it is hard to help you without exactly knowing what is wrong

0|1
    0|0
    • I wear fitted clothing so that's not the issue. the problem is everyoen calls me ugly but don't really say anything specific, its just everyine agrees on"you're unattractive" I', m pretty skinny and working out and gained a few pounds but as we know that takes like 5 years so gotta wait untill then

• Show All
    • I still dont see how "confidence" helps I've seen some pretty ugly dudes who have confidence and women around me see to think they pretty brutal looking and undateable. I really dislike how people say looks don't matter to women. They do and yes women might like average looking dudes but still wish they had a hotter guy

• It d├ępends on their maturity.
      I got my first bf at 15 and he was unattractive but ya know it is the age when you got to have a bf to be socially accepted so I agreed to date him, even though in my head I had hoped to get a hotter guy which was straight up disrespectful to my then boyfriend. I even thought things like "i will wait till a better looking comes by". I was a ******* disrespectul and douchebag kid.
      It turned out that he had amazing confidence even though he looked bad and literally worshipped the ground on which I was walking. He was always there for me when I needed him and he had amazing humour, intelligence, etc.
      We ended up going out for three years and I am glad that the child I was then did not break up with him when I had the opportunity. By the time I was 17, I had matured enough to love him as he was and even love his little defaults that made him unattractive. He had become the most handsome man in the world for me.

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah you seem quit attractive. I feel bad everyone just puts you down. What kind of female friends do you have? The only thing I would say is your clothes, because your face is quiet attractive, and if you work out, there isn't more physical attractiveness to work on because you're already there.

Also i know you only want tips on physically becoming attractive, but I can say how you carry yourself makes way more of a difference.

To many people my boyfriend, right of the back, is not a guy you would stare at. He's stocky and hunky. And I'm glad I have him, because once my friends started realizing how great of BF he was, they were kind of wishing their guys were more like mine even though they might be with someone smoking hot. Like if I split with him, somebody would jump on him pretty quick.

So yeah, if you carry yourself with confidence, and show how great of a guy you are, you'll definitely go far, especially with your handsome face. If he can do it, I'm sure you can too

0|0
    0|0
  • As I can see your not unattractive. You have beautiful eyes as I can see from the picture. However you should change your hairstyle I think. And also, if you say to others I'm unattractive girls see you as weak. No girl wants a guy who thinks bad of himself, we want guys who think great things of themselves and who can protect us and provide for us. Why? I don't know genetics maybe?

0|1
    0|0
    • I don't ask if I'm attractive to my friends or girls around me they just say it. I usually keep quiet about my insecurities

• Well, try changing your style and if they still say you are unattractive then just tell them you don't feel that way (even if your lying, gotta fake it till u make it ) and yell them to stop saying that to you.

• I definitely find you attractive, but maybe more without the lips rings

0|1
    0|0
  • Not trying to cheer you up or anything cause i don't care but you aren't unattractive at all... i don't see what your problem is

0|0
    0|0
    • well everyone say I am specially all the cute girls -.-

• its because you're insecure about your looks

• sorry but that makes no sense at all

What Guys Said 4

• You aren't a bad looking bro in my books, there are far far uglier that have no problem attracting women.

0|1
    0|0
  • First of all a recurring theme I hear is men being told they are unattractive from women "friends"

So get rid of friends that are chicks. It's ultra beta.

Start lifting, doing calisthenics, running, MMA, something cool that will get you fit. Get a profile on one of those fashion sites and see what men your age wear that is stylish.

0|0
    0|0
    • thinking somethign is "beta" or "Alpha" is retarded" and I already lift and do MMA and extreme sports still no good

• Show All
    • hmmm yeah sure whatever bro go watch mystery and those other retard PUAs and let me be :)

• Don't ask questions about it pussy... obviously you are in this situation because women see this side of you. This defensive little puss boy attitude. They may agree with you over a starbucks frap... but they'd invite ME up. Douche

• Here's a pick up line that I use that really works: Hey babe, I'd look way better if you sat on my face. It drives them nuts usually but I got called a pervert on rare occasions (they were probably lesbians). When you say it, make it look like that you mean it or else they won't believe you

0|0
    0|0
  • Beard and eye lenses and hair style

0|0
    0|0
    • I can't grow a full beard and my work doesn't allow it they are awesome thoi

• Show All
    • And nice purfume and replica watch HAHA it's ok since they use a Ton of makeup to attract us

Good luck

• I'ma get one of them fake ass gucci watched right now they sell the for like 20 bucks here hahaha