Why did he say he was 'good with mothers' ?

So I went to an event last week and got talking to a guy, who was quite cute. He asked me how old I was more than once during the night and bought me a drink at the end of the evening.

He dropped me off near my house 2 in the morning together with my friend, who knows him for years now. Anyway, while in the car I said that I my mom probably would get annoyed that I was coming home so late. He then said that he was "good with mothers" and some other things. Why would he say that he was good with mothers or was it just a random comment?

A few days after, the friend, who was in the car with us sent me a text, saying that the guy had invited me to his birthday house party.

Most Helpful Guy

• Means that if your mother cane out looking for a fight with you, he would successfully make her calm down.

What Guys Said 2

• he is just saying that Moms like him, so if you mom got upset with you, he could convince her otherwise.

• I see :) thanks for the info

• Maybe he banged a few MILFs...

What Girls Said 1

• It probably meant that mothers like him and they probably think that he's a good guy that can be trusted