Should I continue to date a rich guy while dating my boyfriend?

I know this is complicated, but I am currently in a relationship with my boyfriend while dating a rich guy. The rich guy is nice, but he is boring and always brings up marriage and having children, which turns me off. The rich guy always buys me things, which is nice. I just don't feel in love with the rich guy. My boyfriend on the other hand is amazing, and we have a lot in common.

Should I break up with the rich guy?

Most Helpful Girl

• Break up with both. You don't deserve any.

What Guys Said 7

• You are a horrible person. I hope they both dump you.

• You know those annoying "nice guys" who always complain about women?

You're the reason they exist.

• No, this is not complicated.

No, you should not continue dating a rich guy while dating your boyfriend.

Yes, you should break up with him.

• You only pick one

• If you aren't trolling well... F*** you

• Your bf must not be that amazing if you have a sugar daddy on the side.

• You should break up with them both because you're an self-centered cheating bitch who doesn't deserve an amazing boyfriend or a rich man who wants marriage.

What Girls Said 8

• I think you're being really selfish and horrible to the boyfriend, who is 'amazing'. If he treats you so well while you're cheating on him, you should probably let him move on to someone who will appreciate him more. I don't know why you're doing this and I won't judge you, but you need to reflect on your decisions and see how you can make things right- whether that's giving your boyfriend the love he deserves, or realizing that you can't and letting him go.

• You're not really dating him, he's just your sugar daddy. He buys you things and you're not attracted to him.
    Your boyfriend is amazing? Dump the rich guy and tell him I want to be with just my boyfriend, but I've loved the experience I had from being with you. Done and done.
    But just forewarning you for the future, I wouldn't have a boyfriend while having a sugar daddy. That'd be disrespectful to your boyfriend

• Then isn't the answer quite obvious? You clearly like the your boyfriend. But if you are having doubts then I suggest you find some other guy and leave these two alone.

if. only your boy friend knew... smh.

• You should pick none of them because you don't deserve them. Just that your cheating is horrible but them that you ask some strangers if you should dump one off them is just unbelievable.

• Rich guy just love to fuck us. Watch out

• Yes. You shouldn't have been dating them at the same time but make sure that they never know about each other

• I think you should

• Yes you should break up with him. WHAT has his wealth to do with anthing? Money can only buy so much... and attraction is genrerally not for sale... if we're being honest here...