I've been conversing with my crush's best friend, and this is what she said. Does anyone know what this means?

So, I talked with my crush's best friend and the friend said, "It wasn't meant to be. At least not in this time frame." What exactly does she (the friend) mean by that?
Also, my crush is trying her hardest to ignore me. Whenever I see her she immediately turns her head the other way. Does this mean anything as well?

Most Helpful Girl

• Something might have happened with your crush that means that now isn't a good time for her to get involved with you/ she doesn't want to be with you now but she might be interested in the future. I think that's a dangerous position to be in- the 'potentially interested' is some kind of shit limbo and you shouldn't get in to that. Respect her boundaries and treat her kindly, and do your best to move on. I'm really sorry I can't tell you more without knowing more.
    Good luck!!

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry, sounds like your crush isn't down for it and doesn't have the decency to tell you herself.

It sounds like her friend is trying to tell you on her behalf, which she really shouldn't have to do, but she probably feels bad that your crush is leaving you with no direct answer.

• If your crush is deliberately trying to ignore you, then move on. There's no point in trying to win over a girl as immature as her.

• Something about time...

• Something about bad timing.