What would you do if?

What would you do if you and one of your friends liked the same guy/girl (you liked them first) and you had both agreed not to pursue but your friend decided to anyway and they ended up dating?

🐙🐚🐠🐟🐬🐳🐋
💐🌸🌷🌼🌹🌻🌺

Most Helpful Guy

• That never gonna happen because I never would agree to not pursue her in the first place.

All is fair in the game of love and war. Knowing my friend, we would try and make it like a competition to see who can get her first :P

• In the description I said "and you both agreed not to persue them".

• fine, if he managed to get her then I will just walk away. Also, I will stop being his friend. I will get over her and find a new one.

I will not throw a hissy fit over it.

What Guys Said 4

• Slash their tiress, kill their pets.
    Just kidding. I would tell them both how I felt, and then walk away from both of them.

• i might be a little upset. but go find a new girl

• Nothing. You should've made the first move in the first place.

• I said in the description that "you both agreed not to persue"

• Did you ever hear the saying that all is fair in love and war? Go after what u want.

• Yes, but if you both agreed not to persue and your friend did anyway, wouldn't they have broken your trust?

• I'd have a fit.

What Girls Said 0