I am attracted to my boyfriend's best friend, help?

My boyfriend is rich and everything, and buys me a lot of stuff. He is a good person, but he always talks about the future us, which turns me off. Even though my boyfriend is rich, he is kinda boring and uninteresting. He's a nice guy. He hangs out with his best friend a lot. My boyfriend's best friend on the other hand is smoking hot and I cannot take my eyes off of him. We hooked up once and relate in a lot of ways, emotional and spiritual level, he's funny, confident, somewhat wealthy, tall, and handsome and knows how to take charge. We have a lot of fun while we were drunk on and off. He is big down there. One day while in vacation, he has told me that he likes me and I like him a lot. We talk a lot and have a lot of things in common. He recently got out of a relationship.

Should I break up with my current boyfriend?

Most Helpful Guy

• You say his friend is big down there so apparently you have already had sex with him. And for both the biggest thing that you repeat over and over is money. You don't give a damn about your boyfriend so you should do him a favor and leave him. Go right to his buddy and fuck him till someone with more money comes along, then switch to him.

What Guys Said 5

• Breaking up with a man to go straight to having sex with his best friend will put you squarely on his shit-list.

• What a bitch what goes around comes around.

• You are a shallow drunkard and a whore and I wish nothing but misery in your life.

• You don't deserve either of them. Seems like wealth is all you care about judging by the amount of times you mentioned it. And that's just disrespectful. Girls always destroy guys friendships...

• Whore-moans are real.

What Girls Said 3

• What's the deal with all the golddigger/cheating questions today? Gosh

• Cheating is 1000% wrong. Don't be a gold digging ho, have some dignity and let the guy move on!

• When you say rich how rich?