Omg should I marry a rich Asian guy or should I pursue the loser that has my heart?

Ok... so I am stuck in a very weird position here. First off I am 21 and I made the deans list at my college and will soon be graduating with a degree in Graphic and Advertising Design. I have dated a guy for two years and he owns my heart. I love him dearly but he has two timed me too many times and he recently left me for another girl and I didn't do anything wrong. He is a complete loser and he has a drug problem and is on probation and yes he has two jobs but he blows all his money on drugs so whats the point? We recently broke up and it has been so HARD. This is the second time in my life I have had my heart broken and I am only 21!!! So I was in distress after the break up and I went on online dating site because I needed someone to confide in. And low and behold an vietnamese man who was 30 and lived near me contacted me and said he fell in love with my picture and was recently divorced and had a BS and worked for a big company. So we met and he took me to the mall and spent like $700 dollars on me and then he bought me all these cameras and expensive stuff. He is obsessed with me he blows up my phone everyday!!! Meanwhile my ex keeps cursing at me to f*ck off everytime I call and he ignores me. I am Italian American and I don't know if my family would approve of an Asian man and they might make a huge fuss about the age difference. This guy Asian guy straight up told me he was thinking of marrying me and he wanted to spoil me and it sounds like a good life but I don't think anyone else would approve. WTF?

by the way i am scared my ex is going to end up in jail. I still love him and I wouldn't want he to suffer like that.

I AM NOT MAKING THIS SH*T UP IT IS ALL TRUE!!!
PLEASE DON'T MAKE FUN OF ME OR CALL ME STUPID FOR NOT CHOSING THE RICH GUY BECAUSE I PROBABLY WILL BUT I AM ALREADY HEADED TO SUCCESS AND I WORKED ON THAT ALL ON MY OWN.

And I do like the Asian guy he is very nice, but I wasn't really looking for a relationship just some

I put the Asian guy for the hits

Most Helpful Guy

What Guys Said 10

• Poor Vietnamese guy... you might as well go for the loser because he has your heart. You will never be happy with the Sugar Daddy.

• First date the rich Asian guy if u have moved passed ur 1st guy... If things work out then u can thinking about marrying him... Otherwise look for a third option.. The first guy is not worth it.. Unless he cleans up his act i don't think marrying him would b a good choice... Let him know ur decision and move past him... Ur still 21 so y r u so eager to get married? Take ur time..

• How about you stop leading the Asian guy on, cut off your ex from EVERYTHING (phone, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, etc.), and focus on yourself instead?

Just because you love something doesn't mean that you should have it or be with it. Would it be wise of me to continue using heroin just because I love it? Of course not.

• How about neither of them? As an Asian myself, I definitely don't trust a rich, Vietnamese guy who blows hundreds of dollars on a girl like it's nothing and is that obsessed with a girl so quickly. I don't see either turning out well.

• Forget the loser. You want to mate and produce offspring with successful people, so you can help pass on those good genes. If you reproduce with a loser, you're only perpetuating those loser genes

• Marry rich guy, stage an "accident" or something (you know what I mean), take all of his money and go back to the loser that has your heart.

Simple, really.

• Don't date either of them they both have issues.

• I wouldn't marry the rich Asian just yet. Wait a litle longer to see if you really have feelings for him. I'd leave the other person though...

• Uwotm8? What am I reading

• dating a guy for his money? or dating a loser? you sound like a catch...

What Girls Said 12

• The Asian guy is a much better pick.
    I don't think you should rush into marriage but definitely give him a shot.
    Age differences can work.
    Men are typically older than the women they date anyway.
    If you two were standing together in a room, the age difference wouldn't be too obvious.
    It's not like he is old enough to be your dad.

• In your description you say you're 21 years old but then you registered on GAG as someone who is younger than 18...
    Hmm...
    Questionable but okay. Well if you don't like the Asian guy in that way then tell him. It's cruel to lead him on especially when he said that he wants to marry you. I could tell you that you will have a better life with the Asian guy since your ex doesn't have any seemingly redeeming qualities but you know it's your life and your choice. You'll only be happy with the one who you love not necessarily the one who loves you.

• Give that Asian to me. Lol

• Neither since you want one for his money and called the other guy a loser. You don't deserve either.

• You should just leave the Vietnamese guy, not because he's an Asian (because that's racist), but because he deserves better than a person like you. As for the loser, it's up to you, but if I were you, I would move the fuck on already.

• What's more important to you; love or money?

• it's now you know, it's time to go to sleep.

• I would be cautious of both...
    the man you met online seems very nice, but if he has money it is easy to spend money on a girl, it is easy to simply say he wants to marry you, actions speak louder than words, money comes and money goes would you still love him without the money?

The other man, by the sounds of it has some growing up to do, and I don't know you... but I bet that you deserve much more than to be involved in the life he is choosing to lead
    Again, I don't know you, but 21 is very young and your twenties should be about growing and finding yourself, just don't rush into anything and enjoy your life:) Good luck!

• Now the rich Asian guy sounds like a good man but love doesn't pay the bills. But what good is money if you aren't in love. You need to be with who you love.

• There's a third option of supporting your damn self and choosing out of love and respect. I don't think someone who respects a guy would talk about him the way you are. You should return the presents, that's very dishonest. Hopefully, you're trolling.

• If you think he is a loser, don't pick him. If you even considered picking another guy over him, don't pick the rich guy neither. You should pick someone that you have no doubt is the one.