My boyfriend's friend and I are in love. Should I break up with my boyfriend?

My boyfriend's friend is tall, handsome, and confident. I was tipsy and he and I hooked up once at a house party. I fell for him on an emotional and spiritual level. He feels the same way. We have a lot of things in common--he's so interesting. He's funny, fun, and everything. We hanged out a few times days after the party. He's tall, strong, and I feel protected. We call and text each other a lot. We never run out of things to say to each other. He says, he is getting out of a relationship for me and wants us to be together. My boyfriend is on a Costa Rica trip with his family... I feel that my boyfriend's friend is my other half. He's so confident, trust worthy, and can't keep my eyes off of him like bradly cooper.

What should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• 1) he is NOT your boyfriend's friend if you hooked up with him. Now lets clarify because for some reason girls under 18 seem to think 'hooked up' can mean they just kissed or giggled at his joke. "hooked up' means sex. he screwed you or you sucked him off, whatever.
    2) if your "boyfriend" finds out your a cheating whore he is going to dump you. If he finds out you were a cheating whore with his "best friend", that is the end of the friendship.
    So the first thing is, before you go screwing anyone else do the right thing and end the relationship your in. other then physical abuse being a disgusting cheater is the worse thing you can do in a relationship. I feel sorry for the next guy. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
    At this point it comes down to if the boyfriend will ever find out. if they want to stay friends that can never happen. If he chooses you over this so called "friend" then that is it. He is not a 'friend' because a friend would never do that with a 'friends' woman. so he is a piece of shit. and the person that helps a woman cheat is worse the the cheating whore.
    you both deserve yourself. how will you ever trust each other since you both cheated on someone you were supposed to care about. so if you care about each other... which one of you will be the first to cheat next

What Guys Said 12

• You don't need a good reason to break up with someone. If you don't want to be with your bf anymore then don't.

Do not CHEAT on him! Break up with your bf first before you do anything with this new handsome guy.

We all got our own choice to make, just don't regret it.

• Funny that you would use the term "trust worthy"

• You need to tell your boyfriend the truth; don't break up with him over the phone or text.

• Is he confident though? It sounds like breaking up with your bf is a good idea. I would want to know if my girl wanted and was hooking up with another guy.

• Bradley Cooper*

Whatever floats your boat

• You should let him know you cheated. And if you end up with his friend, don't think for a minute that if he cheated for you, he wouldn't cheat on you.

• yes, break the news if you're swaying away from him, staying with him will only make matters worse. I apologize, but it's the truth.

• you're ruining two relatioships.

and i bet you won't even end up marrying the other dude.

• You should break up since you cheated on him. He deserves a better girlfriend and a better friend.

• Sad that most women are like you, I don't want a relationship anymore. Goldigging sluts these days

• Yes. Abandon him.

• Sounds like a troll to me

What Girls Said 5

• It sounds like you should break up with your boyfriend. It's not very fair to stay with him if you're having feelings for his friend and already hooked up with him. As long as this other guy is around you likely wouldn't be content with your boyfriend so it makes sense to end things. It would be best for both of you.

• I believe you should. You sound kind of unstable.

• If you feel that strongly about the other guy why would you ever consider staying with your boyfriend? You are just wasting both of your guys' time. Break up with him.

• yes. you should have already.

• WELLLLLL yeah.