He doesn't want me to stay the night, and I'm clueless about why?

I'm dating this guy for over a month now and things seem to get kind of serious, I stayed over at his once, and in a pretty bad timing on my side I told him I was a virgin.. And he can't seem to let it go. Most guys I've dated even all were more than happy to hear that and were exited about the possibility of being my first, but he seems to be put off by it.. Whenever he invites me to spend the night at his he backs off at the last minute, and won't allow anything more than a kiss.. At the start it bothered me and I was kind of pushy about going to his, but then I realized it wasn't working and stoped, never brought it up, we had a date Friday night and HE invited me to his, after we had our date we were walking, I was assuming to his place when he just stopped a cab payed the driver and before I understood what was going on I was on my way home.. I don't understand why he's acting like that and I feel silly being hurt by it, but why would he make plans he was not intending on going through with? And what should I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• Either he needs to explain things or you need to move on. Time to have a talk.

What Guys Said 3

• Feel free to talk to him about it. That would be the healthy thing to do. If it means a lot to you, which it would to probably most people, you could let him know that it's damaging the relationship.

• He may be hiding something, like an ex in his house or he has relatives over.

Or else he doesn;t want to pop your virginity because you may get clingy.

• He doesn't want to bang you.

What Girls Said 0