Have you ever found a love through online dating site?

Just curious if its possible to find a love on online dating sites.

Most Helpful Girl

• This will probably be long, sorry in advance haha

I was on Omegle one time, I know it's not a dating site, but all the same it's a site to talk to strangers.

On video chat I met a guy. At first I wasn't that interested, he was cute and everything, but I didn't really see anything special, but then we started talking. We talked for hours and early into the morning and honestly I fell so hard for him. We wanted to keep our whole encounter more by chance and of beautiful coincidence and sometimes I regret it, but we agreed not to exchange contact information. He was amazing. We talked and laughed and joked and sometimes we just looked at each other, amazed. I'd never had the same chemistry with anyone in my entire life.

When we had to say goodbye, it was one of the most difficult goodbyes i've ever had to go through. I knew I'd never see him again and it felt like a tragedy. To make it easier we made this pact, to see each other in exactly 93 hours (it's an inside joke), and so when we said our goodbye, he told me how amazing he thought I was and right as he clicked disconnect he said, "don't cry, I'll see you in 93 hours"

I actually cried. I knew I wouldn't see him again in 93 hours.

You might laugh about this but I'm not exaggerating. I literally fell for this guy within hours, and then I had to say goodbye.

Don't cry because it's over right?

What Guys Said 5

• It is possible but I think there's only so much you can do when the other person exists purely as words , pixels and digitized voice at best.

There just lack an aspect of physical connection.

• Met the most amazing person on tinder...
    But yeah it was tinder, It was doomed before it began :(
    But good luck, it is always a chance

• I tried several sites. They are a waste of time for me. You have better chances on Facebook or even here.

• He'll no cmon you should know this yo!

• No. Sadly.

What Girls Said 0