Are all guys this F@cked Up?

Why do some guys believe its worth it to maintain bullshit like this while dating girl?:

1. Make a girl think she is soo important, like say things like... oh I want you to meet my friends and family. When they let you meet them, he's say something like... oh everybody loves you, especially my sister... she never hung out like that with any of my girlfriends... she said she loves you when she didn't. OR he would make you think his friends heard so much about you and they are just dying to meet you. When in fact, when he talks about you, he refers to you as 'long island chick" or "long island" for short.

2. He'd admit that there is someone else he likes for no reason, then explain that he wants just you and goes on to profess his growing love for you...

3. Make you think he cut off another chick and she thinks he cut you off too. So both girls think they are the main focus.

4. Would make sure to tell a girl, how he feels only when he's drunk.. so it can be awkward bringing it up when he is actually sober. (This one is actually brilliant btw)

Why try to keep up with all this? Why pretend? lead on? Why not just keep her at a good distance instead making her feel like she is the best thing that happened when you know you secretly warming up to another chick? Is it worth it?

All these points relate to one situation... how I know? Read his messages.

Most Helpful Guy

• It sounds like you go for super popular super outgoing guys who portray enough confidence to hold multiple girls simultaniously.

There are nice guys who aren't like that, but they're less skilled attracting women than players. The reason is that players get a ton of practice learning works on a girl, breaking up, improving their tactics, and repeating. Conversely, a nice guy is awkward and bad at getting a woman's attention until his first success, at which time he removes himself from the dating arena to commit to her and is never seen by single women again.

Conclusion: find a nice guy who has yet to succeed at dating and settle down with a woman.

• Learning what works on a girl*

• The overarching difference between a nice guy and a player is how they rank their success with women. A player ranks himself by how many women he's had, while a nice guy ranks himself by how few women he has wounded.

Because of this, it is possible for a nice guy to feel successful even if he has never had luck attracting women, so long as he has never wounded one. On the other hand, a player will see wounded women as colateral damage, believing that his success in proving his ability to attract women supercedes the importance of the women's own emotional welfare.

What Guys Said 16

• Lol. This guy knows how to push girls buttons. He's just trying to make you feel special so you spread your legs.

• could ask the same question about women... people are messed up

• He's trying to be a player but he's obviously horrible at it. I am not like this, too much work for really no reason, I just tell the women I see that I'm dating and not exclusive, up front.

• Why would you think all guys are like that?

• I keep meeting them

• I'm concerned all actually are like this.

• there are a lot of guys, we're not all the same

• Uh no we're not all like that...

• i hate to be harsh here but is anyone else sick of comments like this newsflash girls can be just as bad as boys 90% of the time they are worse and who gets all the stick for it we do for no other reason then our gender for some reason.

• hey I'm not trying to point fingers here. Just asking lol... I feel hopeless.. Maybe I just need to re valuate my type.

• im sorry :(

• bc you then obsess over him instead of getting bored and leaving.

• makes so much sense!!

• Yep. It's ridiculous, stupid, and a waste of energy.

And it's what girls teach us to do.

• ok stop watching soap operas

• Im not F'ed up at all and I'm available LOL

• All are just mere excuse to have sex n leave n againn hunt a fresh gf... !!! Shame to those all...:P

• to get sex

• yeah i get that lol... but why not just keep things at minimum. Why add all the other stuff? That is unnecessary. All that extra stuff is not needed. He will still get sex!

• I mean do it you have to, not if you don't have to! Its makes no sense.

• but we want it literally all the time not just when the broad is in the mood or think we have earned it

• We lie for pussy. Problem?

• I hate to be rude, but that's because you don't know how to differentiate from the player and the legit guy. Players are BETTER at being romantic than legit nice guys, they have a ton of practice. They also usually don't care about the girls in the slightest.

• He knows that to get laid, he needs to get a girl emotionally turned on

• So many girls want to be the "only" one, when we just want multiple girls.

• Obviously not.

What Girls Said 4

• Lots of guys will lie to you. Stop being so gullible and don't trust that easily. Any time you have something someone will want (PUSSY/SEX) then you have to expect that people will be shady and manipulative to get it. Would you go to a car dealership and expect your salesman to be totally honest with you, or would you take a male relative and a mechanic to verify what he's saying because they just want to make a sale and don't care if you end up with a lemon?

1. A guy will make you feel that you are important and special because if he kept it real about how he felt about you, you wouldn't feel as comfortable opening your legs to him. Which guys is more likely to sleep with you, the one who calls you beautiful or the one who refers to you as Long Island Chick?

2. A guy may admit there is another girl he likes because maybe he thinks youd find out anyway and its better to hear it from him. or so you don't get the impression you're the only one so later on you can't throw it in his face when you get upset about hearing about other girls. he could always come back and say "well I told you about her.."

3. A guy may make you think he cut the other chick off to make you think you are more special to him and not a piece of ass.

4. a guy may tell you how he feels when he's drunk because alcohol makes some of us more romantic and silly.

Maybe you come off like the type of chick who needs an emotional connection before she has sex. so if you come off that way a guy will fake and pretend he has one with you so he can have sex with you.

Everything boils down to sex. you have something between your legs that he wants to be inside of so he will do and say what he thinks will work to get it. Next time have your guard up higher and don't give in because you THINK he likes you. because when it boils down to it, nothing you have described really came off like a lot of effort. it doesn't take much to fake an emotional connection

• It really doesn't take much to fake an emotional connection? Wow thanks for the info... Yeah but this guy is really pushing his limits for me (thats what im saying... its not necessary).. I'm even staying at his house, sleeping in his bed... bar hopping with his friends... he buying my food etc... buying my hair product lol... he'd rather make this other chick he wait till I go back home in a month to go on their first date... I mean really? Why not just kick me out? C'mon

• Honestly, think about how fake people are in general. mfs can smile in your face even though they know they only keep you around for 1 or 2 reasons. Maybe this guy likes you a little bit, but its clearly not a lot if he makes you feel this way. Some girls require more than others to have sex. He might enjoy hanging out with you as a companion but that's not enough. and if its not enough for you then you have to raise your standards and don't sleep with a guy just cause he's nice to you and buys you food.

some users don't mind putting in a little effort when they know they'll get a lot more out of it in return. your pussy must be that good where he doesn't mind doing all that. but it doesn't change the fact that he's one way to your face and another behind your back. it isn't true love so it isn't shit in the grand scheme of things

• I respect your opinion and putting it like that yeah I agree ;)

• If you keep running into the same types of guys that make you think all men are like that, perhaps you should reflect back on the one thing in common in all these relationships - yourself.

• We have basically lived the same life. Why anyone (guy or girl) would do this is beyond me. I think it comes from truly not knowing what they want. Because people who know what they want to flip flop so much. Doesn't make it right in any way, but maybe it's one answer.

And no, not all guys are like that fortunately.

• Girl I am with you on this. I always get guys saying "you know I think we wouldn't work together" and then bam he is with another girl the next day