What do you feel when you're in a relationship and you're always the one who make a move?

Been dating this guy for almost 7 months now,. a few months earlier we didn't define our relationship until the day I brought up a conversation that I was looking for a long term and told him that I really like him. I asked him if he was looking for the same thing as I didn't want to waste my time and just wanted to find out whats on his mind about us. I was ready to move on if we weren't looking for the same thing but it turned out he told me he has the same feelings and wanted a long term with me but he didn't tell me earlier coz he think he might scared me off and I was not ready for a relationship (I have no idea if thats a bullshit or no). Since then we defined our status but yet he seems very laid back about this relationship. I am always the one who make plans about us, I feel like I am driving alone in this relationship. I don;t mind to make a move for him for once or twice, but if its always me? I feel like he doesn't really want to be with me and working on it with me. I don't want to be a nagging gf telling him this and that about our relationship. Please advise what to do.

What Guys Said 2

• Congratulations, you described the thing that the majority of men have to do. I'm glad feminism is coming around and changing things. Not all men like making every move either, it's something that's forced on us because women won't do it the majority of the time. I'm sorry you are going through this, you should talk to him and tell him to take the initiative more often.

• I feel wonderful.

What Girls Said 0