Is it common to just ignore a girl instead of ending the relationship?

If you are just dating and not official boyfriend and girlfriend

Most Helpful Girl

• It is quite common. Immature people have a tendency to do that. Alas, immature people are way too many.

What Guys Said 2

• I would never ignore a girl. I would break it off.

• I even asked if everything was ok and no response it's been over 4 hours

• Maybe something's going on. If you know where he lives and he's invited you over there before, then maybe stop over there. Otherwise, give him some time like a day or two. If he still doesn't respond, then he probably won't.

• It's a very shitty and common thing that both genders do

• very shitty just be straight up !

What Girls Said 2

• How did you come to be at this point?
    What makes you think he is deliberately ignoring you?
    Could he be doing something? For e. g. playing/watching sport, making a pair of curtains, etc?

• Long story short we have been doing great he has just asked me to go away for the weekend with him and his friends in two weeks. Yesterday I went out and I texted him about five times I was REALLy drunk and this morning around 11 I texted him and said sorry I was very drunk last night and I would understand if he was annoyed but I hope i didn't ruin things and I have gotten no response.. I know what I did was crazy but is he really ending things with me by ignoring me?

• It sounds like you've kinda jumped the gun a bit because he is clearly annoyed at your actions. The ignoring you bit is about teaching you a lesson - you are hardly likely to drunk text again. His reaction is OTT though.

What's the update now? Have you spoken?

• I wouldn't say common. Some people probably do it, but they are assholes.