Would you date with a girl who has a piece of blue hair?

Guys, I really love the blue piece on my hair. My hair is dark brown (nearly black) long and straight. People think that I have a really pretty face. I am curvy and short.
I really like listening 2pac songs but mostly, rock music. Would you date with me?

I have dark eyes and I love reading book

Most Helpful Guy

• Not only would I date a girl with a piece of blue hair, I would date a girl with entirely blue hair. As a matter of fact, hair color means absolutely nothing to me. I don't think most men care about hair color.

Since I'm about to be a teacher and you're under 18(I'm assuming you're still in K-12 schooling, right?) we can't date. I LOVE curvy girls too (just like the ones in my avi.)

If you're 16 or older AND not in school, I would totally date you!

• Im 17, turk and french school student

• 2 years more and uni:)

• No biggie, I would date you then! Here in America, as teachers, we have to wait until girls graduate from high school, regardless of age If not, our contracts will be terminated.

What Guys Said 8

• When I was your age my gf dyed her hair dark blue. All of it. I liked it.

• Too young.

• In that case I probably would as Shakira was cute with something like that. But for most times, I hate hair that doesn't look natural.
    And I also like girls who like to read, so come to my country where our laws will allows us to date :)

• You sound cool, I'd date you if you were a little older.

• My pleasure 😊 dating a lovely girl like you

• I wouldn't date you based on the fact that you listen to rap music and rock music.

#ElectronicDanceMusic

• Oh no. Rock and rap all the way. Electronic/techno I don't consider actual music

• Having a degree doesn't prove anything. You can be smart on paper but dumb in real life. Go ahead listen to that ghetto crap and white mans music aka rock music fucking hipster.

• Trust me, everyone can see that who is fricking lame and trying to not to be silenced by a girl. By the way, you've just blame that girl because of being racist and now you say "ghetto crap". Ironic... Have fun at the disco you little piece of techno shit:)

• As long as she looks like Katy Perry.

• With dark eyes

• Any eyes, as long as she looks like Katy Perry.

Basically, anything, as long as she looks like Katy Perry.

• I would DAT you you seem sexy I'm 14

What Girls Said 0