Why does my bf act like this?

While I was in the gym sitting on the bench, my my guy friend came over and sat beside me. He was acting all flirty. Meanwhile on the other side of the gym my boyfriend was staring and giving him dirty looks. Later that day, my boyfriend started calling me a b**** and kicking my guy friend in a rude way. by the way I'm not crushing on my guy friend we've went to school together since gr 1. Also my bf thinks I ignore him and talk more to my guy friend. Later I texted my other friend and asked him why my bf was so mad at me. And he said " this is why he thought u were being a bitch.. He doesn't like ur guy friend getting all guxchi with u" why does my bf get so upset? And act like that?

Most Helpful Guy

• because you are hanging out with another guy instead of him? how would you feel if you were dating someone you really liked and then he just hung out with a different girl a lot instead of you? (not trying to start anything just trying to show both sides)(im also bad with words)

What Guys Said 6

• Your boyfriend is insecure with himself and has little confidence or trust in you. Very jealous. He feels betrayed and is somewhat hurt from that. Because he is hurt he feels the need to hurt back, that is why he insults you.

• The answer is pretty obvious. He jealous of the guy friend. You need to talk to him and make sure he understand you have NO FEELING for that other guy friend.

• Thanks hopefully this should work

• he is jealous of the guy friend.; and thinks that you might have feelings for that guy. make it clear to your bf that this other guy is only a friend

• I bet they're both white or black perverts but I bet that if it were a Indian guy you would right a racist blog on how Indians are bad even though black men and white men are responsible for the things you blame on Indians.

• ^ Victim complex alert.

• Sweetums, darling, this question has nothing to do with how Indians are portrayed in the media nor your butthurt.

Get over yourself.

• @MaksedSanity
      Seems like you're in denial.

• He's over-protective. I hate this kind of people.

• Jealous...

What Girls Said 2

• Aggressive jealousy is always a red flag.

I would promptly dump him if I were you, it's not gonna get any better.

• Your bf got jealous. If my fiance saw a guy being flirty with me, he would kick that guys ass. Your guy friend knows what he's doing, he probably gets a kick out it.