How many people are yet to have their first kiss?

So I see a lot of people on here saying they're virgins and stuff like that, considering this website is focused on people getting help from others with more experience it's not surprising a lot of people are virgins. What is surprising is the amount of people who have never had a girlfriend or boyfriend and have never had their first kiss. So is anyone else surprised by the amount of people who have never kissed anyone? Also have you had your first kiss yet? Thanks for answering ;)

• I have kissed someone
  • I have never kissed someone
It's surprising how many people are yet to have their first kiss. For those who still haven't had it don't worry it'll happen :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow look at the poll. I was surprised by hiw many people on here are lips virgins. Yes I already have my first kiss way back. And just because I've kissed 10 guys and ain't a virgin doesn't mean I'm more experienced and cunning when it comes to dating. I always ask questions on here to get help.

• Ya I knew there was a fair amount of people on here who had never kissed someone before but I didn't realize it was such a high amount. And I absolutely agree I'm not a virgin and I've kissed a lot of girls but I have dating questions because I've only had one girlfriend, I also like to answer peoples questions because I feel helpful :D. But even experienced people have questions.

• Yeah it was very surprising some people are in there 20's and didn't kiss anyone. I mean they're not weird or I want to make them feel bad or anything it's just surprising for me. But yes they're absolutely fine the way they are if that's what they want.

• Personally I can respect someone who's saving their virginity to marriage but kissing in my opinion is completely different you can kiss anyone if you're in a relationship with them or if you're not in a relationship you can kiss anyone you want. That's obviously just my opinion though.

What Girls Said 11

• I didn't have my first kiss until I was 18 years old. I'm so happy that it happened the way it did : ) So glad that I wasn't one of those people who felt the need to rush romantic experiences and make them happen for the sake of "having experience" and instead just let romances fall into my life rather than chasing them.

• Well I had my first kiss when I was 5 with my first crush and "boyfriend" in Kindergarden at a Valentine's Day party. I broke up with him because my dad told me about cooties lmao. I didn't kiss a guy again until this guy I was dancing with at a club started making out with me, and this was a few months ago. I've kissed/made out many times since but I have yet to kiss someone special. If you want a first kiss to be special then don't force it and be patient. When I was younger I wanted to save my well "second" first kiss for someone special. Now that I'm in college it really isn't that easy and I just don't feel that way about kissing anymore. I don't have to really like someone to kiss them but I really want to experience it one day.

• yeah... guilty. My ex tried to kiss me once but I was sort of like EEEP and I hugged him as he went in for it.

• So still a lip virgin?

• Does it count if you didn't enjoy it? And technically they kissed you but you didn't kiss them back?

• I'd say it still counts.

• What kind of kindergarteners?

That was the farthest thing from our mind... sure we may have had crushes on each other but we were to busy having fun chasing being kids and giving each other "coodies".

• When I was in Kindergarten a bunch of kindergarten girls chased me down and kissed me I guess I was a cute toddler lol. Or they may have wanted to infect me with the dreaded cootie vaccine.

• Me I've never been kissed not even on the cheek

• The struggle... You in college though?

• Yeahhhh definitely :)

• Just curious (and it's cool if you don't wanna answer) but since you're also probably a virgin would you have sex with a guy you were in a relationship with?

• I've kissed a girl before but it was short and stupid and without any feelings involved, not sure if that counts lol.

• *Never kissed*

Family doesn't count xD

• I've never been kissed before either and haven't been in a physical relationship. the only relationships I've had were long distance relationships. No one at my high school really notices me and I'm a senior, weird.

• Well there's still a lot of time you're still in high school

• I've kissed before and guys its not scary its natural!

• My elbow hasn't been kissed before. It's still a kissing virgin.

• How the lips doing though they still got that lips virginity or they impure?

• IMPURE? How dare you! I wear pure matte lipstick!

• I'm sorry :'( You'll have to wear something other than white lipstick at your wedding though ;)

• I already had my first kiss at a young age though. Wish I had waited because it isn't what I expected it to be or even wanted it to be.

• What do you mean by that?

• I was young and probably like 12 or 13, I was in middle school. It wasn't what I wanted it to be and plus he just kept on asking me and asking me so I just went with it. But it wasn't the best thing in the world.

What Guys Said 18

• Yeah I was just watching We're the Millers with my parents and it was awkward when the teenage boy was being made fun of (kind of) cause he was 18 and never kissed a girl. But that's almost my situation so...

• Get on that homie being a virgin in college is probably rough never kissing a girl is probably brutal...

• I have asked out a girl but for some reason she thinks we need like 6 hours to hang out and she actually is busy all the time so we've been trying to plan something for a while. But I told her to call me so I don't bother her every day.

• You gotta be persistant man she may not think you're interested in her that way so she may be waiting on you to text her next time you're down to hang out lol

• I'm pretty surprised by the numbers/opinions on here. I'm basically a social reject and I've still kissed/ had sexual relations with multiple women. I'm not saying you're a loser if you haven't kissed or that I'm awesome (because I'm certainly not), im just really surprised to see that there are people who still haven't experienced a relationship by the time theyre in their 20's.

• Then I highly doubt you're a social reject.

• Ya I'm surprised by that to, I knew there was some I'm just surprised by how high the number is, maybe if we walked through a high school it would be different maybe it's just the people we're surveying but it's still surprising.

• I had my first kiss at 11, not good, but the ones that came after that were pretty good.

• Ya you need some expertise before they're good lol. I had my first kiss in JK and then a couple kisses in elementary school but I learned to kiss and makeout well when I had a thing with a girl in grade 9, from then I feel like a god at kissing lol

• i have kissed many times... but always paid.

never had a kiss for free!

• She took my lipginity.

• Who did?

• Lol he's like "Bruh I'm fucking the bitches and getting the money just like you said!" and the rappers like "No man I meant have sex with them AND get money..."

• But... but... why didn't you say to have sex with them? Do you know how much pussy I could have been in by now LOL

• Haven't kissed yet. Probably my asocial situation 'helps' in that regard.

• No, it doesn't surprise me. People shouldn't be rushing to have their first kiss and have sex for the first time. I have yet to make out with a girl.

• Saving yourself for marriage and kissing are two completely different things a kiss is just a little thing sex is a bigger deal. Having a first kiss is something most people have done when they're like grade 9. You're 30 man you've gotta get on that kissing train...

• Kissing doesn't necessarily lead to sex in some instances it does but you and your kissing partner can decide whether or not that's where your kissing is heading.

• Well, if you wanna post a billboard for me, then knock yourself out (figuratively).

• Never had my first kiss. The closest I've gotten is kissing my crush's head when she fell asleep during a movie. :/

• I've been saving my first kiss for my future wife. Being patient has been difficult at times, but I want her to know that she was worth waiting for.

• @thechica baby.. im waiting for u to take it all away from meh 👄💋

• I've never kissed anyone

• I never been kissed yet, but I been hugged two times. =/

• im 24 and still havnt had my first kiss

• Should try and get on that homie.

• its not like i dont try just women never seem to like me more than a friend, but that doesn't faze me it will happen when it happens.

• I've never kissed before.

• You're 15 bro that's fine you're in grade 10 maximum so you've got a crazy amount of time for that, I personally didn't have a legit girlfriend till grade 11 I had like kisses along the way but still man it's no worries for you.

• :D Thanks.

• I am really surprised that so many people are still kissing virgin.

• I know I knew there was a few but I didn't realize there was this many O_o

• i have never even touched a girl i am so depressed :(((

• Bruh.. As a premium alpha male, I've lost my virginity and had my first kiss at age 7.. #SoAlpha #SoMacho #AlphaMan

• #NextLevelShit Lol in all serious though when did it all happen just for the sake of knowing?

• Yeah I had a girlfriend once, haven't kissed for 2 years though