Have you ever been on a blind date?

Tell me your blind date stories! Have you ever been on a blind date? What was it like? If you've never been on a blind date, why not? Would you consider going on one?

I've been on one. It didn't go so well as neither of us were interested in the other. However, I still had a good time.

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I never have.

What Girls Said 4

• I used to do this every month when I was in my early 20's. I met incredible people, met horrible people and also met potentially dangerous people.

• Yes. A girlfriend said I should meet this guy. He was really nice and we went out a few times together but there was no spark.

• When I was a young tyke, I was on this website called hi5. I met up with this guy who looked amazing in his picture. Then when I met him, he looked like a pirate and disgusting. What is worse, he tried to get me to give him a blow job. I ran away.

• Yeah I have. It was a double date with my friend and her boyfriend
    It was awkward

What Guys Said 2

• Yes I have and it was set up by another lady friend I had dated in the past, she knew all about what I wore and why I wear them but assured me she would not tell my date nothing about that.. that is up to you.. anyways she was a friend of hers that had asked one night if she knew any sexy guys that liked to date.. well I do not know how sexy I am.. Ha ha.. but I do like to date anyways she set the date up and gave me her address and on the following Friday night I went to pick her up and was nicely surprised when she opened the door.. she was wearing a t shirt and the same color diapers and rubber pants I was.

It was very funny and we laughed for a while over that one.. it then led to a conversation as to how we both became diaper dependent.. we also talked about a lot of other things as well, one of them was what hobby do you like to do.. well I like to play golf when I have the time I told her.. well turns out she loves the game.. and so does the women that set us up for the date I now have two fun golf players and we play 7 to ten 18 hole rounds a year and have done for the past six.. she is now a great friend as well as the women that set the date up is.. the three of us have even gone to the movies together.. oh and by the way I went out several more times with that blind date.. it was a fantastic time.. every time.. we both just loved it.

• Yes i went on one once. We had a nice time, but i was not nearly as interested in her as she was me. We went out one more time afterwards just so i could see if perhaps my low expectations going into the blind date was 'blinding' me to who she was. As it turned out, i just never had the spark. And it was that simple, just no spark. She was nice and nice looking, we just spark.

• Gotcha. I wonder if this is more a generational thing. It seems relatively rare to hear about people of dating age these days to go on blind dates.

• well now they have lots of alternatives to dating that wasn't around when we were 20. i was in my early 20s when i went out with this girl. I can't remember how old i was exactly.