If you go through high school and college without ever going on a date, what are the chances you'll ever date or meet anyone?

Are they very low? Have you basically lost your chance?

• Below 10%
  • 10-30%
  • 30-50%
  • 50-70%
  • Over 70%

Most Helpful Guy

• Think about it.
    Highschool and college.
    Some of the most hormones PACKED mixed gender environment you'll ever be in your entire life and to go solo through one of those phases do says a bit about one's character fiber doesn't it?

Or maybe I'm just being judgmental.

What Girls Said 2

• Not everybody marries their high school sweetheart. There are tons of women in the world, so don't sweat it. You'll find someone definitely.

• Depends if you're ugly or annoying.

What Guys Said 4

• That's basically my only fear in the world... not finding a future-wife before I graduate college.
    Cause then you only have online, bars, and the workplace, and all three seem like they fucking suck.

• Still approximately 95%.

• It doesn't make a difference

• Doesn't matter, just do things that will boost your confidence and sex drive. I've dated more post college than I ever did in high school and college. I started working out, eating healthy, sleeping more and it boosted my sex drive. Before I was much more timid and shy with women, now I don't give a shit and find it much easier to approach them.