Do you ever check out online dating sites in your city to see what your options are and then get really disappointed and cry?

I don't ever use dating sites to meet people but sometimes I'll go on dating sites just to check out who is single in my area... and every time I do I get soooooooooo depressed. It's so horrible the kinds of guys I find on there.. guys I would never date.. and it's not just the way they look.. just everything.. I've seen guys with missing teeth that look like hobos.. messy hair... just horrible horrible...

0|0
2|4

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why I tell women not to wait too long to find a proper boyfriend. If you find the right guy take him because they're becoming increasingly rare to find. Once guys get older it's such a breeze finding women, and once women get older it's a nightmare.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• never done that... nope.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've recently thought about rejoining one to possibly find someone and took a look, but I'm curious as to whether the options I believe I'd be interested in... how their reaction would be if I messaged them at all. It's my size that has me bugged to go back on there.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can see why that'd be demoralizing

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Lol really, where do you live, that has does horrible chooses
    My city has a bunch of chooses mostly Mexicans or army guys

0|0
    0|0
    • Montreal... army guys are cute

• I'm still young and not desperate so no

1|0
    0|0
    • time flies you'll be there soon ;)

• Show All
    • Lol well 30-35 is still pretty young. You will find someone. Don't give up hope girl!

• lol I know I only care 50% of the time... ;)