Do you ever check out online dating sites in your city to see what your options are and then get really disappointed and cry?

I don't ever use dating sites to meet people but sometimes I'll go on dating sites just to check out who is single in my area... and every time I do I get soooooooooo depressed. It's so horrible the kinds of guys I find on there.. guys I would never date.. and it's not just the way they look.. just everything.. I've seen guys with missing teeth that look like hobos.. messy hair... just horrible horrible...

Most Helpful Guy

• This is why I tell women not to wait too long to find a proper boyfriend. If you find the right guy take him because they're becoming increasingly rare to find. Once guys get older it's such a breeze finding women, and once women get older it's a nightmare.

What Guys Said 3

• never done that... nope.

• I've recently thought about rejoining one to possibly find someone and took a look, but I'm curious as to whether the options I believe I'd be interested in... how their reaction would be if I messaged them at all. It's my size that has me bugged to go back on there.

• I can see why that'd be demoralizing

What Girls Said 2

• Lol really, where do you live, that has does horrible chooses
    My city has a bunch of chooses mostly Mexicans or army guys

• Montreal... army guys are cute

• I'm still young and not desperate so no

• time flies you'll be there soon ;)

• Lol well 30-35 is still pretty young. You will find someone. Don't give up hope girl!

• lol I know I only care 50% of the time... ;)