Would you date CHRIS BROWN?

Would you date chris brown?
if you had the chance?
like if he shouted you in a concert and invited you out afterwards?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a8810-women-of-gag-are-awesome-dignified
Thanks for all the answers! i was really happy to see what most girls thought on here!!!
all you ladies rock.
Sorry about going on about his "swag" lol

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure. But I'd make him wear boxing gloves all the time for when he eventually beats the shit out of me.

Hopefully he'd give me a couple thousand before we got that serious.

What Girls Said 28

• Hell no. He's SO much drama. Not only does he have a history of being physically abusive, but he's always having some sort of drama with other music artists because they said something he doesn't like -_- Guys who seem to be endless drama or generally problematic turn me off.

• But he has so much swag, talent and money!

• @Asker sooo? lol Anyone can have swag : ) Swag is basically confidence and the ability to uniquely portray your own specific genetic package along with a confident strut plus some style, add on some social grace and a heck of a lot of charm. People are talented in different ways. Anyone can have money, you just have to bust your ass.

Are you really just trying to passive aggressively get women to say that they would accept him because "he has so much swag, talent, and money!" despite the mess he seems to be?

• you are correct in your assumption!
      its a social experiment i am conducting!!!
      and i love the results so far the ladies of GAG are dignified! i can dig that!

• Yes, I would date the young, adorable, sweet, attractive Chris Brown I had the biggest crush on him and I was his biggest fan:

thesop.org/.../27219_IMG_58_1318278218.jpg

funmozar.com/.../Chris-Brown-Wallpaper-19.jpg

funmozar.com/.../Chris-Brown-Wallpaper-06.jpeg

Now I'm nothing more than a fan of his music. He beat Rihanna, has agreement issues, was a horrible blonde, overly tatted, not as attractive as he use to be, and last but not least in not sure if I'm the only one that noticed or not but his forehead the way it sticks out it's like he went backwards in time and evolution... sure he can walk but his forehead is like an ape. No not even for head more like eye brows or something.

• Not a chance.

• WHAT!!!
      but he has so much swag!

• i love Rihanna to! man he was ungrateful!!!

• Ungrateful? No, he's a fucking douche.

• -He hits women.
    -He isn't really that good looking. He kinda reminds me of 50cent and I don't find 50cent attractive at all.
    -He probably does too much drugs and drinks a lot.
    -He's rich and famous.

No. None of those qualities sound appealing to me at all.
    The only thing he has going for him, in my opinion, is that he did make a few good songs once upon a time ago. But that wouldn't be enough for me to overlook all the flaws I listed above.

• damn i respect that a lot girl!

• "I feel like they were relying too much on their money"
      Exactly. I agree with you. Plus, I'd always feel like they would think I'm after them because of the money they make or their status in society.
      I believe in the theory: "Don't date up. Don't date down. Date equal."

• @Account YES! That too. Guys seem so insecure about their money, yet they flaunt it all the time to impress women. WTF?
      I am not a gold digger. But it seems like most guys assume women are only interested in men for their wallets. Not true. Not me at least.

That sounds like a smart move. Date equals. :)

• I like his music and think he's cute, but I don't know if I'd date him. He's done some pretty unforgivable things.

• Perhaps if I had a death wish.

• He's too swagalicious for my taste!
    Would you?

• hell yeah!
      thats a once in a lifetime opportunity and i can brag to all my girlfriends =P

• yeah, no
    I wouldn't be at a Chris Brown concert in the first place

• I don't think I would... there's a lot of drama going on with him.

• No. {Loading: Ladies going crazy}

• lol i am surprised to hear girls saying no!
      its freaking chris brown!
      no one got moves like him!

• what! you straight trippin!

• Lol, appearance wise, not really. He dyes his hair to many crazy colors. Plus he just doesn't look attractive. Personality wise, I don't know. But, I don't like what he did to Rhianna. Yeah, the past is the past but. Vocal wise, he's okay. Dancing wise, yeah I admit he's good. But, in total, he's unattractive to me.

• no I wouldn't date Chris Brown

• No he cheats on his girlfriends, a women beater
    and he has anger problems

• No.
    1. I don't really know anything about him.
    2. I don't find him attractive.

• damn, but his dance moves
      and fame?

• I should date someone because they're famous and can dance?
      Would you date Honey boo boo's mom if you found out she could dance?

• she better sing too! lmao!
      chris brown can do both!!!

• maybe. i've never met him in person though so i can't be totally sure if he's my type.

• Nooo i rather see him as a celebrity :)

• No haha. He scares me

• Yes I would
    He's sexy

• no, of course not. he hit a woman. he's a mess.

• Hell to the no

• OMG YES! YES YES!

• Hell yes i would

• keepn it real!!!
      i respect that!

• you couldn't pay me enough!

• Never after what he did to Rihanna

• No, he is violent and looks like a thug.

• I have the same name has Rihanna, would I fuck. He'll repeat history and also hit me.
    I can't tolerate him for what he did to her, I don't like Rihanna but it wasn't acceptable for what he did.
    He is a coward in my eyes, he wouldn't go up to Usher, Kanye or someone like that and hit them would he? He's a joke :')

• Just a date? Heck yeah. It's not everyday you get asked out by a world famous hip hop artist. I would be way too curious not to. Having an actual romantic relationship with him though? Ehhh... with all that domestic abuse stuff and just him in general, I think that's what you call looking for love in all the wrong places.

• i would rather eat puke...

• No. I don't date guys with violence history.

What Guys Said 6