What is this? What am I? It feels right... but is it actually wrong?

She's beautiful, amazing, kind, loving, talented, down to earth, stylish, funny, and she loves me for who I am. my heart races when we are together and I wish I could just stay in those moments when we walk down the school halls holding hands or stand around hugging or with our arms linked. My heart stops when she kisses my cheek and she's the only girl I'd ever want to be with... she's been my best friend for 7 years and I can't imagine my life without her. I am straight! straight I tell you! I have absolutely nothing against gay, bi, etc. people! Most of my best friends are something other than purely heterosexual... but I am only straight... I only want guys... except for if it's my best friend... I'm having these feelings towards her... and I love her as anyone loves their best friend... but I think I'm also falling in love with her... we talked and she admitted that she'd be into me if she was gay and I admitted I'd be into her if I were gay... she has a boyfriend and I'm talking to that one guy and the guy I like whom I asked to homecoming is back.. well, until he leaves for the academy on like June 26th.. yaaay... one of the saddest days of my life the day before my birthday? fun right?

that's not the point, the point is, I don't know what to do... does this make me bi? I want to be with her, but only if I can also be with a guy at the same time... I want her to stay with her boyfriend... is that unethical? immoral? I want to be with her so bad... but not if I can't also be with a guy... but I'm also not willing to give her up...

and does this make me bi? even if it's only for her? can i be straight but bi for her? I don't know what to do or what I am or if what I want is even right in any way... help?

What Guys Said 1

• Can you just continue to be best friends with her? It sounds like you have an extremely close friendship and you don't have to give her up. If you are straight, go ahead and find a guy to love and who loves you back. And keep your best friend. And think how if you did go bi with your friend, could it end badly and ruin the friendship? You don't want to over complicate things with having two significant others

What Girls Said 0