Needy question about ending up alone?

Okey so I am 23, soon to be 24 and I have never had a relationship. Not even close to one, I have only had one night stands. To be honest, I never wanted one either, I always been independent and I don't really feel the need to be with someone else. Sure, there been a few moments when I feel it would be nice cuddling with someone in the couch, but most of the time I just feel it would take up so much time and I really don't like sharing my bed and space with anyone. But it makes me worry, will I ever stop feeling this way or will I end up alone? I have never had someone liking me either, most guys are not into me for some reason, and that makes me wonder why no one is intrested in me. I mean, I am okay looking and don't have to much of an annoying personality.

What Guys Said 2

• It's normal to feel that way. Keep living your life and be happy. One day you are bound to meet a person worth your time. Some people have a harder time meeting the right person or it takes longer.

• Could I see a pic

What Girls Said 0