Girls would you date a boy who always wears long pants/jeans?

I have always preferred jeans and sweat pants over shorts. It's not because of my legs or anything like that, I just never liked wearing shorts

Most Helpful Girl

• Its what you like, it's you. When someone likes you for you, they will like all of you. Including your preference for long pants.

Otherwise, random people on the street will just look at all of you not just your jeans and people at school will say "something's different" to you the day you decide not to wear long pants. either way, they won't notice.

Do what makes you happy! You're most attractive and approachable when smiling!

What Girls Said 7

• I don't see the problem with it. My man is just the opposite. He wears shorts, if and when possible, even in the winter, unless he is going to be outside for an extended period of time. If he is just going a short distance outside, like car to the building, he will still where shorts.

• Sure, it's not like I'm absolutely fiending to look at some guy knees or anything like that. Not a big deal.

• yeah... whats wrong with that?

• No problem for me.

• Yes? That's not really a big deal

• Should it matter? Lol

• Indifferent :D Plus shorts are often too casual looking. But I live in a cold place so its kind of normal to wear pants all the time.

What Guys Said 0