Be honest, Completley honest now, Can You accept the Truth?

There are most areas were i can accept the truth in my relationships but There are a few areas were i can't, so therefore i can't handle truth so well...

Now You ne totally honest now.. go Anonymous if You like...

But speak personaly about yourselfs...

Most Helpful Guy

• The truth is often ugly but I'll rather face the pain of truth that to live in the illusion of joy.

What Guys Said 6

• I always speak my mind and I also accept criticism. Whether she needs to get something out of her system or she has something to say, for real. I can take it.

In fact, I prefer talking / arguing, if necessary, things through rather than staying silent for it's just impractical. Keeping things inside degrades anyone and everyone, even if their hearts are made of titanium, like mine.

If you say you cannot accept the truth, it spells out very simple to me: You do not trust your partner. You need to change your attitude and accept that neither you or your partner is perfect and if you'd rather say nothing than say something, you hurt yourself, your partner and everybody who is olbiged to withstand your annoying grumpy attitudes.

• I always want the truth no matter what

• If you give me the truth, I can accept it. I absolutely hate it when women play games with my emotions or lie (ones I find a big deal).

• truth scares people and whatever is scary is avoided or blocked

• I personally don't care what the truth is, as long as I know what it is.

• "go anonymous if u like",,,, anonymous posts are not allowed xD anyway , when someone tries to correct an information of mine , i keep on thinking of it first , i judge it (fairly) by myself and then just generate the answer.

• Opps o clicked the wrong button... crap lol

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer the truth always

• Absolutely not in some cases. Take this for example, recently my boyfriend and I have been having issues regarding making a family and getting serious but my sisters HATE him because they feel like he took my young days away. He's 33 by the way. I've been with him for almost 6 years and they never accepted him and even though I know my sisters are right. I don't like them telling me.