I am afraid if hurting his feelings. How do I deal with this?

Hmm. So I met this guy online on a game. For about a year and a half we would play other online games (those were the good times). I stopped talking to him for a while until about a couple of months ago. I don't know how we got on the topic of us two dating but it just happened. He says he is 23 but I am 17. I don't think before I speak sometimes so I told him to wait until I am 18 and maybe I'll date him. I feel like that was a mistake because he won't stop talking about it when I just want to talk about something else. It always annoys me and then he gives me those guilt trips. He's also very clingy.
I want to tell him that I don't really want to do this but I am afraid if hurting his feelings.

What Guys Said 1

• Women need to quit being afraid to hurt guys' feelings. Tell him your feelings towards him have changed, sorry but you dont see him as anything more than a friend. Quit leading him on and end it before things become awkward. Best things you can do.

What Girls Said 0