Should I text him again? How to fix this?

We've been on a few dates and usually text constantly but he was being a bit hot and cold lately, so like I text him to ask him if he was still interested and to tell him that I understood if he'd found someone better or had changed his mind or whatever but I just wanted to know. He didn't reply for about 1.5 days and then he text saying he didn't know what to say and that he'd just had a lot on his mind. I replied saying that I was sorry if I'd been out or order but I actually quite like him and was concerned he'd lost interest. It's been 2 days and he's not text.

Should I text him again? How can I fix this? Have I completely messed up? Or does the fact he's not replied show he was never interested. I don't want to seem like a psycho.

What Guys Said 1

• If you have things common you should use it. or talk to him face to face make the talk funny and dont mention the past
    This may help you

What Girls Said 1

• Leave him be. Make him crawl to you. I have been where you are at and learned from it. Guy used to text me first, then he didn't text me so I would him and then it just got to the point where nothing ever happened. Still to ths day he only text me when he needs something. But, if he seriouslly still has interst in you he will text you. Like for me now, I have a guy if he doesn't hear from me in a day he text me making sure i'm alright. Find a guy you can be open, honest, and real with. Who will still be by your side. :)