If a girl is curious as to why you like her?

I hang out with this girl that I like a lot, and she knows. So last night we were talking and she asked me why I liked her. She has esteem issues so I guess that's a part of why she asked, but literally wanted to know why..

So I told her, and she started giggling and blushing non-stop. i'm not so good with girls, so when a girl asks you something like this, does it mean that she may feel the same about me?

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm actually genuinely curious every time someone says they like me (even if they're just a friend) because of some shit I've been told a lot growing up. I'm sure it's partly just to get a good ego stroke in, but it's also nice to see how someone views me and the characteristics of mine that stand out the most to them.

• I see what you're saying. It's just that all of a sudden she got serious and out of nowhere asked me. So obviously it was on her mind, I just hope it means more than giving her an ego boost lol.

What Girls Said 3

• Sounds to me like she likes you and is trying to find out in what way you like her friends or romantically.

• Yes, maybe ask her to a movie or something.

• I always ask that. Because when I'm into a guy, I know why. And if someone asked me that I'd be able to give them an answer. So I'm always curious to know how the guy feels.

• Guess, I'll find out soon enough

What Guys Said 1

• Possibly, gives me reason to say this because of the blushing. Or.. She just loves attention.

• Yeah I was thinking about the attention thing, but it seemed genuine. Who knows.