If a man is only after sex, would he?

If he only wants you for sex,
1. would he call or text just to say hi- even if he knows you won't see each other soon?
2. Would he talk about his family and everything else
3. Would he cuddle for you and kiss your head?

Guys this is not some guy I have just known. I have been with him for a year.
Guys this is not some guy I have just known. I have been with him for a year. We break up and he comes after a while..

Most Helpful Guy

• im guessing the fact that you are together over a year is indication enough that he is not just after sex, unless your out in the middle of nowhere and your the only available female around

What Guys Said 2

• He is after something more than just that.

• He could he could also actually be into you

What Girls Said 5

• There is nothing a man wouldn't do for sex lol and yes a guy would talk about his family and friends, they would even wine and dine you coming from miles away lol i went out on a few dates from a guy further away from me and he took me to any restaurant i wanted, even bought me a necklace the first time we met but... he was just trying to soften me up for sex lol. So yes id be careful but if it's very early on it's hard to tell but if nothing is really coming of it even after a couple of months then he's probs just wanting to get laid.

• He is waiting for a reward. You to warm up to him.

• No there's no way he'd stay with you for a year if he was only after sex. There needs to be more than sex to keep it going for that long. Unless he is desperate and can't find anyone else?

• He would do anything and say anything to get what he want

• He could be sealing the deal.

• What do you mean? He always does that

• He could be trying to make sure the next time sees you. Guys are smart. They know what we want to hear.