GUYS what would you say if a girl you don't know asked you out?

There's this guy on my bus that's really funny and cute. We haven't talked much except I asked him to hang out once, and then told him I would invite him to a party but he was going out of town. He flirts with this other girl on my bus. Is it weird to ask him to hang out at Starbucks or something and get to know each other?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd hang out with her! I understand how much confidence and will power it takes to ask out a stranger, more especially if it's coming from the fairer sex.

I suggest you just be honest about it. "Hey, you're hilarious, I'll buy the coffee, you provide the humor."

What Guys Said 10

• I can't vouch for all guys, but if I had a general "feel" as how you are as a person, and some time invested, I don't see an exact reason to turn a girl down. I'd be more surprised than happy, but by a bit. Then again, i'm still in that youthful desperation stage.

I think I could go for a glass of water. I'm feeling a bit... thirsty.

• You can tell him that sometimes you hear him talking on the bus, that you think he's nice and you'd like to hang out with him. You'd have a reason and it wouldn't make the situation very strange.

• Wait he completely ignores you, so you think he likes you?
    You should probably get him to pay attention to you first.

• No, I mean that whenever his friends start talking to me, he just stops talking completely. I don't know if it's just something guys do if they're shy

• It's kinda awkward trying to talk to your crush when your friends are around, cause your friends judge you for trying to put your crush on a pedestal. So perhaps he does like you.

But there are three things that I think aren't good enough factors to decide if someone likes you: nervousness, staring, and texting habits.

• I think that's happened to me O. o
    You could ask him out, I mean you've talked to him already. That's a normal time to ask someone out...

• I would think she might have a crush

• Try to flirt with him to see if he is Interested. If he is, a good opportunity should present itself; you don't want to rush it and come off as desperate. If he's especially dense (like many men are) and has a hard time taking a hint, you'll have to make sure that you flirt in a provocative way as compared to friendly flirting. If you are too friendly he might think you friendzoned him. Coffee is a simple effective way to go, just "hanging out" is more friendly than romantic.

• If I don't know a girl then I don't know what her personality is like so the only determinant for whether I'd want to 'hang out' with her is how hot/cute she is.

• I'd think she's into me and would gladly follow the invitation, if she was my type.

• If a girl asked me, and I ignored her, or said no in any other way, that means I not into her :D not physically nor psychologically

• Please stop asking this question.

What Girls Said 1

• Does he turn you on physically?

• Yeah :/ he makes me feel excited and nervous at the same time, but nothing sexual

• Pm me if you wanna talk about the feeling