Would you date a girl with a bad past?

And by bad past, I mean depression, anxiety, and an ED. I've dealt with all, and I'm currently recovered, but I was thinking, would a guy find me unappealing if he found out? I don't particularly care, I was just curious.

Most Helpful Guy

• The bad past you said wouldn't matter much I suppose.

What Guys Said 5

• You've had Erectile Dysfunction?
    jokideo.com/.../...tion-pic---Its-a-no-from-me.jpg

• No problem the past is the past - It is the future that is important.

• yes i would date a girl with that kind of past, because im recovering from depression and PTSD myself, and would like to have someone who would be able to relate

• Yeah, definitely, though I could be biased having Social anxiety and family with depression...

• No. First rule: Dick? Not in crazy.

What Girls Said 1

• I think this is a conversation should only be shared later down the road. I think there are guys out there that will date someone with a history like this. Because these disorders do not define you. They do not mean you are crazy or unusual in anyway. If the guy won't date you because of your past than he is not right for you.
    Basically don't go up to a guy and tell him well I had x y and z on the first date. Let the relationship grow and the bond to grow.