Ladies, would you date a guy who goes into the military right out of high school?

I know it's not the best path financially but I've always wanted to do it and I'll regret it if I don't even try. It's not because I can't get into any schools, it's just that studying and writing papers isn't for me. Eventually I will go to school but it won't be a University.

• Sure, why not?
  • Nah, I want an educated college guy
  • Don't mind me, just a stray option rolling through
  • Military is for losers
  • Click this if you like being the odd one out

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• What do you want to do in the military? If you think writing papers and studying stops in the military, you'll do a lot of that. Studying never stops. If you want to advance in rank, you need to study.

• "not the best path financially"? Please going to college straight out of high school not knowing what you want to study thus spending 6 years to get a 4 yr degree because you keep changing your major is a lot worse. You're at least being paid and you can get military scholarships when you come back to the states.