Would u date a girl who likes to go out with friends and get drunk?

im that kind of girl
sometimes i just need to party (btw im 18)
and my dad says guys dont like and won't want me as a gf theyll just use me
is not true right?
ill keep getting drunk anyway at least till i dont feel the need

Most Helpful Guy

• There are all kinds of guys who like all kinds of girls. I don't think it's a problem.

What Guys Said 6

• Its absolutely true that there are different types of guys who like different types of girls. Its also true that the types of guys who teenage drunkers will attract are no more good for you than that fluid in your liver.

Stop looking for horny guys on the internet to justify your behavior and listen to your father. He loves you more than any other man in your life right now.

• No, personally i wouldn't like a girl like that. I only drink on occasion, and even then, i only drink lightly. Also, i am a firm believer that clubbing and partying are for single people only since they are basically public orgies. So if i was in a relationship, and she decided to go clubbing or partying without even having the decency to invite me, then I'm just going to assume she is cheating on me, and dump her. Plus, I'd much rather have a girl who has the same interests and beliefs. If she wants to drink at home, that's fine. But if she is getting wasted in public, especially in situations where she is surrounded by horny men ready to pounce, then that's a no-no.

I'd also believe that any loyal men worth being with would have the same stance as me. The only men i can see being ok with this, are the disloyal man-whores who do it themselves. So yeah, you probably will get used.

Its probably not what you wanted to hear, but your dad is right.

• Your DAd is right. Guys don't want a drunken hooker as their girlfriend.. They'll keep you around for a month or so until they find a cuter drunken girl...

• that means your funn lol... turn on

• Each person is different. I wouldn't, but another guy would and may even join you and your friends with his buddies occasionally.

• i would date her just for a fun time. nothing serious.

What Girls Said 0