A person's true personality is determined by their actions when rejected?

just thinking about something, obviously the person is gonna be sad, but it's they way they react which kinda peaks some interest, it's like if they take it in stride that person is cool but if they lash out, damn that person just wanted to get in my pants. any thoughts?

Most Helpful Girl

• I agree with that in a way... the way a person reacts to rejection can definitely strongly suggest a part of their personality, but I dont think it ties in directly with their intentions. I have been rejected and got angry, but it was only because I was hurt and embarrassed, not because I was trying to get in their pants. People react differently for different reasons

• yea I agree, if the person who rejected you was an ass about it you have every right to be angry

What Girls Said 3

• so true about guys

• I agree with you

• Shows exactly how entitled that person is. They seem to think they are owed to date that person, and that person is horrible for not wanting to date them.

What Guys Said 2

• So true... It's harsh on everyone to be rejected..
    Definitely shows something about your true nature.

• I think the way that the person deals with rejections says a lot about a person maturity or character. For example, entitlement can easily be seen if the person lashes out on the person that rejected them.