YOUR IDEA OF A PERFECT DATE?

What's your idea of a perfect date?

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd pick her up in the early evening, we'd go out by the lake near my house and take a walk. Down by the waterfront is a bench that we would sit on and talk as the sun goes down. We could get to know each other abe when the fireflies came out, their flashes would be a metaphor for our chemistry. It'd start to rain and she'd be laughing and running barefoot with her shoes in her hand as I grab her other hand and pull her close and we kiss. Then we would go back to my house where I make us a light meal, so that she doesn't have to feel self conscious about eating in front of me. We'd sit on my front porch and listen to the rain tapping on the roof of my house. I'd grab my guitar and we'd be singing songs together long after it stops raining. We'd put a blanket out on the lawn and lay there looking at the stars until we fell asleep in each other's arms. The next morning, I'd make her breakfast.

For date two, I'm busting out the Xbox.

What Guys Said 7

• here's my 1 of 3 scenarios:

1 (Motorsports Date) Id take her to the track and go dragracing 1/4 mile, or take her drifting and teach her, or... take her offroading.

2- (Romantic Date) Id lay out a trail of rose pedals or tulips from inside her house or apt to her room where id take my guitar and play her a song. Then have a cup of wine and have some chocolates.

But before that id set up the rose pedal trail while she's either at work or school or out with friends. Ill meet up withher for our date take her out either to a carnival, movie or restaurant. After whicb id take her home and then do the song.

3 (Adventurous Date) If she's not afraid of heights id take her up on a hot air balloon for a pinic and glass of wine.

If she's afraid fo heights id take her on a boat out at sea before a sunrise for a nice meal

If she doesn't like the air or sea id take her to a panoramic landscape (Valley, mountain, or garden) and have a picnic

• Uhm something chill and stuff you know. Uhm. Like she does stuff and I take her out and stuff I don't know dawg.

• And we like drink Coronas and listen to Pitbull and make another baby in this world you know

• Most Helpful answer Chica you know I take you out and stuff and its really chill and dope or whatever dawg

• Can't decide between amusement park on a not-so-busy day (Disneyland is too expensive) or an art museum. The first is more fun, but the second I can learn a bit more about the girl's perspectives. Then go out for a medium-sized dinner (large dinner would put me to sleep), maybe some good pasta. Then drink at a nice bar until we have deep conversations about random stuff. Then finish the night with sex or even just cuddling up to a good movie. I'm fine with either. Does a date mean the girl goes home that night. If not, I'm making pancakes and bacon for breakfast.

• When it ends with sex

• No traffic on my way to pick her up. ( I live in L. A.) She likes the flowers I brought her. We go to a mystery dinner. We win. Go walking at Redondo Beach. Laugh, talk, have fun. I spend the night. She has the best orgasms ever. Dodgers beat the Giants 7-3. We kiss goodnight. Have a good nights sleep.

• If it was a fun date and we really enjoyed each others company and a strong connection was formed. If that happened I wouldn't really care what we were doing on the actual date it would have been a good date.

• Its no really about the date as much as its who I am spending the time with.

What Girls Said 1

• Cuddling, watching netflix and coitus. And pizza and Japanese and korean food :) only with my Spidey-Kun 😊