How to make a new girlfriend?

Guys I have just turned 18 I am good looking please give me some tips how to make a gal ur lifetime girlfriend and marry with her

Most Helpful Guy

• If I knew I'd tell you I suck with chicks dude women are too complicated I'd rather try to preform heart surgery than trying to figure women out.

What Girls Said 2

• That's the thing... you can't make her. lol But in all seriousness, you just need to find that right girl. Don't rush into it, at the right time she will come along and you will know if she's the one :)

• Invent a human-making machine if you want to "make a new girlfriend".
    Lol saw the chance and I took it!

Okay but really, while you should be considering the long-term implications/possibilities with your relationships, don't go into a relationship with marriage as your main priority. A lot of the time, you just start out as friends.

Trust // Honesty // Respect // Love // Show how much you care

What Guys Said 1

• Hey man, would this happen to be your first girlfriend? If so, the chances of marrying her are slim to none. I'm not saying that you won't be able to find one, but it's VERY difficult and might not be the happiest relationship to be in. Overall, if you want to make a gal your girlfriend, you gotta have the confidence to go up to her and ask her out, the worst thing that can happen is she says no which you gotta use this to your advantage for asking the next girl. (don't stop! There is always another girl!!!) Once you have a girlfriend, don't think about marriage. This is VERY important, I have made this mistake a few times. Just look for a girl who you can be yourself and have fun with. If she laughs/has a ton of fun with you and the relationship is going well then great keep it up :) Usually after 1-2 years you can tell if you are enjoying your current relationship. With this then you start thinking about marriage. Normally a good way to ask is by saying "Do you see us together in 5-10 years" If she says yes then great ^^ you will most likely be able to marry her. If not then she definitely wasn't meant to be. Unfortunately it's not easy, but you gotta take this step by step and eventually you will reach your goal. Stay confident, happy, respectful etc and don't make a relationship a chore. The only thing that should be planned ina relationship is the marriage, you shouldn't really plan a first kiss/other stuff. Things should just come naturally :) I hope this helped and I wish you luck brother!