Which girl would you prefer👇?

Girl A.)
Physical:
Longish wavy black hair, 5'7", tan, brown eyes, thin lips, dimples, thin. Wears girly clothing. (Skinny jeans, white converse, flower tank top, hair half up half down)
Mental: is nice but doesn't have much to her, so honest it comes off as rude, hypocryt, self respecting, selfish, organized, strict, worryful, likes the beach, never had a pet, likes to write poetry, needs things to go her way.

Girl B.)
Physical:
short dark brown hair with a hint of red, green eyes, Pale, 5'1", hair naturally wavey but always straightens it, medium sized lips, bigger ass, has a more alternative or layed back style. (Would wear a band t shirt and sneakers with a sweatshirt and boyfriend jeans)
Mental:
Generally a sweet and caring girl, puts everyone before herself, is very sympathetic, funny, doesn't take things too seriously, goofy, unresponsible, trustworthy, forgetful, insightful, likes rock or metal music, loves big dogs, confusing, socially nervous, likes scary/funny movies, likes adventure and isn't afraid to jump into a puddle of mud or something

Girl C.)
Physical:
Long straight blond hair, blue eyes, medium lips, tanish, 5'5", no ass but c cup boobs, freckles, girlyish, (wears neon nike t shirt, leggings, uggs, hair usually up with a headband)
Mental:
very social, outgoing, popular, charming, can be dramatic, can be demanding, a bit spoiled, likes to have fun, a sweat heart, giggly, competative, a realist.

which girl would you pick to be with or which do you like better over all? Why?

• Girl A
    12% (3)19% (7)16% (10)Vote
  • Girl B
    64% (16)56% (20)59% (36)Vote
  • Girl C
    24% (6)25% (9)25% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
7|15

Most Helpful Guy

• I chose girl B, I saw "can be dramatic" on girl C and immediately ruled her out.

3|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• Weird question - If I was a schoolkid again, I say A because all the looks seem similarly attractive but I thought A personality was more my type.

1|0
    0|0
  • i actually like A
    Girl B sounds like someone i used to know...
    Girl c seems ok, just can't deal with the spoildness

1|0
    0|0
  • Uh, yeah, I'm not really in the mood for that today on the menu. I'll take a Marilyn Monroe with a Margarita and olives.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girl B all the way! But I wish she was taller... I am 6'2 and would feel awkward with someone that small... but if she was cute enough and with that personality I would be willing to look past that height difference if she was.

0|0
    0|0
  • Spoiled children and hypocrites aren't really my cup of tea. Then there's the hippie girl who lacks responsibility.
    None

2|1
    0|0
    • They all can't be perfect... If you had to choose which one would you?

• Show All
    • grown*

• Thanks for responding

• Girl B is you, isn't it...

1|0
    0|0
    • Why do you think so?

• Show All
    • Nope. I completely made each one up. Thats a neat inference you made though.

• Lol. Well I would prefer A if she had a sense of humor.

• B all the way I couldn't stand a bitchy gf or one who dresses to impress all the time XD

1|1
    0|0
    • If you had to choose based on appearance which one sounds the most physically appealing?

• For me its still B I like short girls, and b has the best personality, which for me stumps looks any day.

• 😄 cool

• Girl A or girl C

0|0
    0|0
  • A mix of girl c and b.

0|0
    0|0
    • What things do you like from each?

• Um we'll I like the laid back familiar feel of girl b and I like the sporty aspect of girl c, make girl A shorter around 5 foot 4 and with red hair I'd pick her. However girl A seems too self-involved, girl b sounds good but doesn't sound serious about life, and girl c sounds like she goes a thousand miles an hour, in a relationship it seems like day one you hug, day two she drugs you at dinner, day three you wake up married to her with a goat for a best man. it's all a mix for me but I'd have to know them personally to get a real perspective

• I need a pic otherwise its hard to say

0|1
    0|0
    • If you need a picture, then just go off the personalities if you can't imagine them

• Show All
    • Haha i wouldn't make fun of you xD you sure are something else psh haah

• Thanks haha lol XD cool we're best friends now lets get a bff ring hashtag social media sucks

• I want other options :) I dont like any of them

0|0
    0|0
    • Okay just for you, i will make one more.
      Girl D.)
      Has a fair skin tone with lots of freckles, average ass and boobs, hazel eyes, medium nutty brown hair, likes nature, can be controling, doesn't have much self respect, is caring and book smart, loves the summer, beaches, seems overly happy at times, can get hyper, always smiling and enjoying life.

• Hmm also no I will choose B if I have to choose

• I don't really like any of the three, but I like parts of their personality. =/

0|0
    0|0
  • Just my kind of girl, although I liked pieces of all of them.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of the above...

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• girl A sounds pretty but personality ruins her,
    girl B sounds like me hahaha she also sounds like a good person
    girl C sounds like the stereotypical type of beauty American society has created and shoved down every bodies throat but she does have a good personality

1|0
    0|0
    • I see, kind of on a similar view of how i made them

• The one that doesn't say "literally"

0|0
    1|0
  • Omg who cares all guys want is vagina anywayssss!!!

0|2
    1|0
    • :/ hopefully not aha... A little sexist i can't lie

• I ignore all the physical yhings since it doesn't matter. Looking at mental only, I prefer girl B.

1|0
    0|0
  • to be honest i chose girl B because the booty was mentioned ahha and she seems the most laid back, the other 2 just sound like basic white girls.

0|0
    0|0
  • Totally compared myself to girl A, B, C and I'm kind of glad I'm neither A, B or C lol take a few traits and physical appearances from each and there's me haha

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them.

0|0
    0|0
    • Why do people have to comment none, if you don't want to answer then don't. I'm not trying to be a bitch sorry

• You asked which girl so I gave you my answer.