Hey guys if a girl goes from being super friendly to ignore your presence what assumptions do you make?

And would you approach her?

jw

Most Helpful Guy

• Rough day? Tired? Stressed out? If she looks dreadful I might ask her what's up or if she wants to talk, if she's feeling well yade yade yade. I don't know really, depends on the heat of the moment and if I have something I need to do.

If she continues this charade on purpose, I just look the other way, got plenty to do myself.

Sponsored

0/2500

Send It!

What Guys Said 8

• I assume she's being a retarded drama-queen and leave her alone, thanking God that I don't have to deal with her anymore.

• I'd wonder what was up and ask her

• First of all, i don't know if you are speaking of being friends, or being a couple.

If we are speaking of being friends, i would approach her and see what's happening.
    If we are speaking on date someone, i would think that she is no longer interested.
    I couldn't know if she wants attention, because she obviously isn't going to tell me. But let's say that someone told me that she want's attention, in that case i don't know what would i do, i really hate that kind of behavior...

• I would assume she has lost all interest in me... Definitely not approach her, my time is too valuable for someone who has little care for my existence...
    That's assuming I had done nothing wrong of course

• good call.. do guys have this happen to them often?

• Sometimes yeah, you might of dated someone a few times, than months later see them out and you barely acknowledge each other.. it happens, Maybe it's just awkwardness for not even a polite hello, never really over think it though...
      Your the female, what do you think?

• Pm me, have a good one for you

• I would assume she got bored and lost interest. I'd assume I had already approached her if she was being super friendly at all so I'd most likely just walk away at that point.

• I would assume repulsion due to a committed offense.

If I find no observable indication of interest in restoring ties, I would count the loss and resume life as it was before our meeting.

• She had a rough day so I leave her alone. If it continues perhaps she is mad with me. I'll probably give her some space for awhile. I would try talking to her after some time has pass to see if everything is alright. If not, then I'll move on.

• She has no interest in being my friend anymore.

What Girls Said 0