What can I do about sex pics taken of me?

So i recently found out my friends with benefits secretly took a pic of me in sexual postion that i didn't know he took. Im mortified! I found out through social media and befriended him to see if he would talk about me. He confessed. He did say he deleted the pic. But why would he take it? Then decide to delete it. He is in his 50s. I dont think my face was showing. I will never trust a man again. The first man i ever completely trusted to be really open to sexual fantasy. I want to die! What and where could he post them?

Most Helpful Guy

• He could've posted them on zoig. Not all men would've done that. That's a major breech of trust

• I so don't want to look at that site to try and find it. Omg!!!

• He mentioned spank bank whats that?

• I don't know that one

What Guys Said 2

• if they turn up on the internet you could take him to court. the best thing to do is make a report to the cops, that way there will be a record of the event if he ever does put them on the net.

to be honest i wouldn't worry so much, it is something that could eat you up and could never happen, and if it does happen there is a chance that no one will notice anyway, there is so much out there as it is.

i know this is a hard lesson to make but try and remember that not all guys are this immature and that most of us have enough sense to cherish a good thing when we have it.

not defending his actions but there is a chance that he never put them or shared them with anyone, he might have just had some weird idea of having a picture of you for himself for his own reasons.

• If it turns into extortion, then you can turn to the police. They will make short work of that fellow.

What Girls Said 2

• Move on and try not to think about it.. There isn't much you can do but trust him. If he post it somewhere ( with your face showing) you will probably find out later..

• Haha calm down dear looks like your the kid now and we are the adults
    Just think of everything you tell us

Try to connect with him on all if his accounts to minister and make sure he hasn't and won't post the pic even if he claims he deleted it

• God dont I know it! What an idiot I am.

• Kinda.. im just scared. :'(

• Haha understood
      Stalk him I guess
      Your a mature adult
      You should know what to do