Girlfriend texting some other guy?

Okay so I looked at my girlfriends phone and she texted some guy "hey i had a weird dream last night" then she texted "i don't remember all of it, but it was good and you were in it" I know I was snooping but is this nothing or should I be worried?

Most Helpful Guy

• Let me be clear with you. Every woman at any age has a plan B.
    Dont be foolish to think otherwise. I've bartended, driven for uber, hooked up with girls that claim to love their bf. Believe me dude.. no one is the exception. They won't admit to it. But they all have a side dude on back of their mind.
    The real question is where do you stand with this girl regardless of all that. I mean where you trying to take this.

What Girls Said 2

• Nah no worries. A guy I know dreamed about me and he has a girlfriend and they are very happy

• Confront her, tell her you shouldn't be snooping, but WTF? If she gets defensive and make it into a fight about how you don't respect her privacy and doesn't address your concern, then you know something is definitely up. Emotionally unfaithful!

What Guys Said 1

• Don't make it a big deal, and won't be. Just forget about it.