Seen your boyfriend?

How much time you se ur boyfriend in a week? Or how much do you think u should see him, if you have one?

Most Helpful Guy

• It's funny. I was dating this girl that was only about two years younger than me and we saw each other almost every day in the evening because we had a common activity that took place in the evening. But that was also the problem because we didn't have time for each other and anything else.
    Then I was seeing this other girl she was about 8 years younger than I am and we saw each other almost once a week maybe twice. Because she had her collage classes and then maybe one evening during the week we would go out and then during the weekend. Sometimes we'd spend more time together sometimes we spent less time together.
    Currently I'm not in a relationship but I'm hanging out with both of them and it's funny because I get to see both of them a lot more.

What Guys Said 2

• I see by boo boo every other week im free : P

haha nah I don't have a boyfriend :)

• At least 90 hours.

What Girls Said 3

• I see my boyfriend every weekend... Friday , sat, sun because we work during the week i spend the night at his house then leave Sunday morning... i dont think we should spend any other time with eachother i like it that way it is we do talk on the phone every night us waiting a whole week not seeing eachother make us appreciate eachother more when we do see eachother 😊😊😊

• do you guys text a lot while the weeks day?

• Yes he text me goodmorning every morning... and ask me how im doing ill sometomes text him are call him on my break time.

• Every waking moment of every day.

We live together. :)

• As soon as we miss each other we don't meet. It's not unusual in fact logical.