My girlfriend texted another guy?

I looked at my girlfriends phone and she was texting with this guy she works with. I asked her about him before and she said they were just friends. The texts were "hey i had a weird dream last night" " Don't remember much about the dream but it was good, you were in it" also he was talking about cooking for someone else they work with and she said " i really want to come over and help" is this anything or should I not worry about it.

Most Helpful Girl

• That doesn't sound flirting. I can dream about many people... It doesn't mean I romantically like them. Her wanting to help him cooking for someone else could also just be out of friendliness. It they were downright fliring it would be a different story though.

What Girls Said 4

• Haha look at the guys responses in comparison to the girls'. Would you trust a woman's opinion of a woman or a mans opinion of a woman?
    Personally I think you've got nothing to worry about.

• I think you should just ask her about it. Not about him but about the texts. If its no big deal she will freely talk about it. If she gets defensive then I would worry then. Gotta be honest with each other or the whole thing will fall apart

• As in she was texting infront of you or you looked on her phone?

• I don't think it's anything to worry about. Just talk with your girlfriend again.

What Guys Said 2

• Of course this Is major! she is into him and they obviously have some sexual tension building going by the tone of her message to him.
    You need to seriously call this out and get it squashed firmly.

• I'd be EXTREMELY worried if I were you.