Something or nothing?

Saw my girlfriends phone and she texted some guy from work she had a dream about him. The message was "hey you wanna know something weird" "I had a dream about you last night" Cause for worry or not

What Girls Said 1

• I do think its a bit strange she went out of her way to text him that. I know if I was in your situation I would probably worry. Sounds as if she likes him first because she had a dream about him and second because she was so compelled to tell him about it. She may just want some attention but I know I would not feel good about the whole situation.

What Guys Said 1

• I'm just as baffled as you are. The best thing you can do is to remain cautious and trust her, but don't go out of your way looking for anything that might be more cause for suspicion. these things tend to come out on their own and if there is something going on, then it will reveal itself. If you act niave, and she is up to something, she may let her guard down and slip up and then you catch her. I know it will be difficult to hide your suspicions but if you act on your feelings you may end up doing something you regret later on. I've been cheated on before and I know what its like. I could've handled the situations much better, the break ups were absolutely messy and made the aftermath even harder.

the thing with technology today is its very easy to catch someone. A phone can be your ally in this situation, but be careful because if you're wrong, it will backfire. I'm not suggesting you invade her privacy, but if you catch something, don't second guess yourself, especially if she tries to play it off like something else.

Its not something to be worried about at this point, it could develop. Just remember the incident, but move on, its not enough, and if you start accusing too soon you'll look like an idiot.