How to ask out a guy?

I'm finding myself falling for a cute guy, but just don’t know how to ask him out without sounding desperate :
how to ask a guy out... Any hints !!

Most Helpful Guy

• You need him to see you in a romantic perspective. Give him the occasional glance or smile, to let him know you're interested. It's usually men taking the initiative, but only after the girl has given the green light. When you have sent him some signals and you're still unsure about his feelings, just go for it.
    You're moving away, what do you have to lose?

What Guys Said 5

• Just ask if he wanted to go out anywhere on a date. (maybe plan out where you might go before hand)
    You don't need to feel like you sound desperate. I think it will be a pleasent supprise for a girl to ask him out rather than the other way round

• Talk to him, get to know him, its not often that a guy finds a girl interested in the stuff he does, so get to know him, and one day just ask him if he'd like to go out with you to get a drink or something to eat, or just to generally hang out. it's simple really, you just have to talk to them

• How is it ever desperate if one major point of life is to find a mate and fuck them and reproduce?

• Ask him what he likes to do on his time off.
    Then you say " Oh wow. That sounds wonderfull, i wish you could show me that"

• "I like you, let's hang out tonight." That's it. We don't care about fancy words as girls do.

What Girls Said 0