Is it cool or ok to be jealous of my boyfriend hugging another girl when I know she likes him?

The same girl that I feel like she might try to break us up is hugging my boyfriend more and more and I want to know should I be worried?

Most Helpful Girl

• That is not jealousy, you're just being territorial because that is your man. Too much hugging would make any girl uncomfortable. If you get that feeling that she likes him, then most likely she does. Talk to your boyfriend about it, tell him in a calm manor how you are uncomfortable with how his friend is acting towards him. There is a fine line between casual hugging and too much hugging.

• Thanks so much this has helped me!

• Awesome! I bet that felt good :)

• It did and its all thanks to you!!

What Guys Said 4

• I wouldn't like it and its in bad taste of him. Ask him how he'd like it if it were reversed

• If your bf hugging her REALLY bothers you that much, u should say something about it to him. Don't let that jealousy fester inside of you.

• That girl knows what she's doing, she's trying to get your man

• Territorial I love it

What Girls Said 1

• It is ok to be jelous of that but it's not ok if you don't talk it out with him because he can comfort you to were you arnt jelous anymore or just stop doing it in general but you have to talk it out with him or the jelous will make you do things you'll regret