I love this girl to bits and I have told her that and also I am only 15 I need help she's being hard to get?

I really love this girl and she knows I do but she's bery hard to get what do I do? she dident rate my looks not because I was bad looking I dont think she just said no comment but we still talk... What do I do to break that hard to get bit any tips really need them thanks...

Most Helpful Guy

• You lied about your age on GAG? Why?

• I want to stay unknow no one will know me I dont like using this and people knowing me,,,

• Fair enough.

What Girls Said 1

• Steal her a kiss.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like she just isn't into you. Sorry, bro.
    And just to clarify, just because she didn't rate your looks doesn't mean that she's playing hard to get

• Dude trust me people around me thing she is but anyways any tips for hard to get?

• I'm not willing to give you any advice on that side of things because I strongly feel you should just leave her be for a while. Or at least find out if she actually DID kiss this guy. (In a way that is as none creepy as possible of course)

• Pal, just move on. I have a zero tolerance policy for games like this. There are plenty of fish in the sea. Just move on and find a better girl.

• You are only 15? Then why does your profile say 18-24?

• I want to be out there for people to know me..