Why is this boy acting this way? (because I'd really like to know)?

Alright, this is a long story but I'll shorten it. A couple of months ago I met this guy and we started talking everyday all day, until I found out he had a girlfriend. Then, him and his girlfriend broke up and we spent a few weeks hanging out and talking all the time. However, at the end of January I was leaving to go on exchange in Ireland, so we knew it had an expiration date. We never really talked about it though and nothing happened; we just hung out, laughed, ate, and flirted. Then, four days before I left, we hooked up. Then I left, and he has been distant, he barely wants to talk, he doesn't message me at all, and it feels like pulling teeth in order to keep a conversation going. I don't want to be annoying but I don't want to stop talking and I'm not sure why he started acting this way and what I should do about it.
Any help would be greatly appreciated. :)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 1

• if he is distant he likely just wanted to get into ur pants, sorry :(